Although it is impossible to predict how the second wave will develop moving forward, one thing can be stated with certainty at this time. Public health must be afforded top priority and each and every one of us is tasked with making a great effort to further this cause. In light of the economic and social impact, the EY dialog platform seeks to empower people and organizations through virtual learning sessions, best practice advice, and other pertinent materials. All together we will manage to shape this new normal and emerge stronger from this crisis.
Even where in‑person meetings are no longer a viable option, EY specialists are making a tremendous effort to remain in close contact with their people, their clients, and with the overall economy. We will be offering the following information over the upcoming days:
- A series of webcasts and best practices
- A priority assessment of COVID-19-related business challenges
- Free first-aid instruction for small and midmarket Swiss enterprises
New Normal Magazine
In our digital magazine, we talk to selected thought leaders and decision makers about their insights on tackling the crisis, and, more importantly, on pathing the way to the new normal.
5 minutes for tomorrow
Are you prepared to master the impact of the pandemic? And are you on track for the carbon-neutral and sustainable future? Invest a few moments for timely insights – and get ready to act now.
Discover our webcasts
Knowledge is key to mastering the new normal: In our free webcast videos, EY specialists share their expertise on new normal related topics. You can also request the slide decks and FAQ lists or contact our specialists for individual advice. Thank you for applying our insights to your business.
The better the question, the better the answer, the better the world works: Read our Impulses for a sharper view on the COVID-19 crisis.
– Which path leads to the new normal?
– Who is ready to enter the new normal?
– How united is the European Union?
– Does solidarity grow in emergency?
Related blog stories
- 3 November 2020 / COVID-19 | Valuation Market Essentials Switzerland Q3 2020: Update on COVID-19 market impact
- 22 September 2020 / COVID-19 | Changes regarding short-time work and further labor law related measures
- 1 September / COVID-19 | Reimagining your cross-border workforce
- 13 August 2020 / COVID-19 | Remote working from France
- 3 August 2020 / COVID-19 | Valuation Market Essentials Switzerland Q2 2020: Update on COVID-19 market impact
- 23 July 2020 / COVID-19 | Mobility and Workforce Management
- 15 July 2020 / COVID-19 | Will your company’s integrity become a casualty? COVID-19 and the increased risk market abuse
- 15 June 2020 / COVID-19 | Will your company’s integrity become a casualty? COVID-19 and the increased risk of external fraud
- 9 June 2020 / COVID-19 | Short-time work update
- 27 May 2020 / COVID-19 | Will your company’s integrity become a casualty? COVID-19 and the increased risk of internal fraud
- 15 May 2020 / COVID-19 | Loans: Requirements and restrictions
- 12 May 2020 / COVID-19 | EY’s summary of Swiss government measures and next steps
- 23 April 2020 / COVID-19 | Änderungen im Sanierungsrecht – COVID-19 Verordnung im Insolvenzrecht
- 15 April 2020 / COVID-19 | Operational resilience response to COVID-19
- 9 April 2020 / COVID-19 | OECD analysis of force majeure and impact on Swiss multinationals
- 9 April 2020 / COVID-19 | How to best benefit from VAT and Customs emergency measures and keep your business healthy
- 8 April 2020 / COVID-19 | The impact of cross-border movement – key observations
- 8 April 2020 / COVID-19 | Leadership agility through and beyond – a defining moment for leaders
- 6 April 2020 / COVID-19 | Fearful or mindful? How to keep calm in restless times
- 3 April 2020 / COVID-19 | Labor law related measures update
- 3 April 2020 / COVID-19 | Extension of judicial vacation over Easter
- 1 April 2020 / COVID-19 | Stimulus measures regarding Swiss VAT and customs
- 30 March 2020 / COVID-19 | Influence of governmental restrictions on commercial leases
- 27 March 2020 / COVID-19 | Swiss relief measures around tax payments and deadlines
- 24 March 2020 / COVID-19 | How to strengthen operational resilience and security during the COVID-19 crisis?
- 20 March 2020 / COVID-19 | What businesses must observe regarding data protection
- 18 March 2020 / COVID-19 | Short-time work compensation and financial support
- 6 March 2020 / COVID-19 | Swiss labor & employment law issues
Useful COVID-19 links
- Swiss Federal Office of Public Health list of links and contacts
- Swiss Federal Office of Public Health recommendations for the workplace
- Swiss government information on bridging loans for corporations (DE/FR)
- SECO measures to cushion the economic effects of COVID-19 (DE/FR)
- SECO information on short-time work compensation (DE/FR)
- SVC Swiss Venture Club guide and links for businesses (DE)
- World Economic Forum: COVID Action Platform
- World Economic Forum: Global pandemic infographic (EarthTime)
Share your voice
Do you have business-related questions pertaining to the COVID-19 outbreak? Do you wish to join the #EYnewnormal movement and share your insights and best practice suggestions? Our experts would sincerely appreciate your feedback and are ready to help in any way they can.